Who We Are
The Apache Pivot Project operates on a meritocracy: the more you do, the more responsibility you will obtain. This page lists all of the people who have gone the extra mile and are Committers or members of the Project Management Committee. If you would like to help, please see the overview on getting involved.
We ask that you please do not send us emails privately asking for support. We are non-paid volunteers who help out with the project, and we do not necessarily have the time or energy to help people on an individual basis. Instead, we have setup mailing lists which contain many individuals who will help answer detailed requests for help. The benefit of using mailing lists over private communication is that it is a shared resource where others can also learn from common questions, and as a community, we all grow together.
The following is a list of the Apache Pivot PMC members and committers.
Project Management Committee
- Chris Bartlett (cbartlett at apache.org)
- Sandro Martini (smartini at apache.org)
- Roger Whitcomb (rwhitcomb at apache.org)
- Edvin Syse (edvin at apache.org)
- Piotr Kołaczkowski (pkolaczk at apache.org)
Emeritus Members and Committers
- Greg Brown (gbrown at apache.org)
- Todd Volkert (tvolkert at apache.org)
- Christopher Brind (brindy at apache.org)
- Noel Grandin (noelgrandin at apache.org)
- Martijn Dashorst (dashorst at apache.org)
- Niclas Hedhman (niclas at apache.org)