Note: all demos require Java 6 or greater.
- Component Explorer Allows interaction with the properties and styles of the stock Pivot components.
- BXML Explorer Does a Graphical preview of bxml files, change (currently from outside) and reload, to see changes immediately.
- Suggestion Popups Demonstrates Pivot's SuggestionPopup class by integrating it with Yahoo! search.
- Color Scheme Builder Allows users to create and preview custom color schemes for Pivot applications.
- XML Viewer Allows users to visually browse an XML document using a TreeView component.
- JSON Viewer Allows users to visually browse a JSON structure using a TreeView component.
- Decorators Decorators allow a developer to attach additional presentation to components, such as drop shadows, reflections, image effects, etc.
- Table Row Editor An example of a table row editor that uses a slide effect to edit rows.
- File Drag & Drop Demonstrates Pivot's support for drag and drop.
- Large Data Sets Demonstrates Pivot's ability to handle large data sets of up to 1,000,000 rows.
- RSS Feed Demonstrates how to build a simple RSS client in Pivot.
- DOM Interaction Demonstrates Pivot's support for bi-directional communication between a Pivot application and the browser DOM.
- Fixed-Column Table Explains how to create a table with fixed columns in Pivot. Fixed columns are handy when displaying tables with many columns.
- Multiple Selection Demonstrates Pivot's use of ranges to maintain selection state in a ListView component. This is more efficient than maintaining a list of individual selected indexes.