If you would like to become involved in the development and support of Apache Pivot, there are many different ways in which you can contribute. The first step is to join the mailing lists.
The following are just a few areas in which you can help:
- Answer questions posted to the mailing lists.
- Contribute to the Wiki.
- Contribute other documentation patches, either for the website or for the Apache Pivot user documentation.
- Investigate bugs that have been reported, and provide patches where appropriate.
- Help with graphic design, specifically with designing a more modern theme.
- Help identify performance issues and fixes.
- Help with development for the next release.
You should also read How Apache Works.